- 1. Place a large bowl of ice water next to the stove.
- 2. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- 3. Place potatoes in a steamer basket over the boiling water cover and steam until tender when pierced with a fork 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4. Transfer the potatoes with a slotted spoon to the ice water.
- 5. Add green beans to the steamer cover and steam until tender-crisp 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer the green beans with a slotted spoon to the ice water.
- 6. Transfer the potatoes and beans to a towel-lined baking sheet to drain.
- 7. Meanwhile whisk mayonnaise vinegar lemon juice Worcestershire sauce mustard dill and pepper in a large bowl. Add the potatoes and green beans salad greens cucumber and tomatoes; toss gently to coat.
- 8. Divide the salad and smoked salmon between 2 plates.