Spaghetti & Meatballs:
Only 4 Checks per 4 meatballs, our venison meatballs from Highland Game are the perfect healthy addition for spaghetti and meatballs.
- 8 vension meatballs (Highland Game)
- 150 g wholewheat spaghetti
- 4 garlic cloves- crushed
- 1 X 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- Handful chopped fresh parsley
- Few basil leaves
- Cook the meatballs according to instructions on packet.
- Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 15 minutes.
- Lightly spray pan with oil and fry the garlic lightly. Add tomatoes, sugar and parsley. Bring to simmer and cook until sauce thickens.
- Drain spaghetti and toss through sauce and meatballs. Top with basil leaves.