- 1. In a non stick pan with close fitting lid fry onions peppers chorizo garlic paprika and crushed chillies for three minutes until soft.
- 2. Add pinch of saffron to 500ml of boiling water and allow to stand for a couple of minutes.
- 3. When onions and peppers are soft stir in rice tomatoes and 500ml of boiling water. Bring to boil cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4. Add peas and stir through. Cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
- 5. Uncover stir through with a fork the rice should be almost cooked. Add prawns and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until pink and tender (If you need to you can add a drop more water at this point if the rice is looking dry).
- 6. Season to taste and serve.