- 1.Roughly chop all of the veg and slice the chorizo into small-ish chunks.
- 2. Sweat the veg ginger garlic chilli & chorizo in the butter for about 10 minutes then remove half the chorizo and place to one side.
- 3. Add the chopped tomatoes and 2 litres of boiling water with the stock cubes added. Season with salt & pepper if required..
- 4. Simmer for about 10 minutes and add the coriander. Simmer for a further 10 minutes
- 5. Remove from the heat add the basil and blend or leave chunky.
- 6. Finely slice the chorizo which was removed and add on top.