- 1. Heat the oven to 200c / 180c fan
- 2. In a large pan cook the chopped potatoes in salted water for 12-15 minutes. Drain well and return to the pan (without the water) and allow to steam themselves for 3 minutes Add the butter mash well.
- 3. In another pan cook the peppers and onion for approx 5 minutes. Stir in the turkey mince chilli and paprika and cook until browned.
- 4. Pour in the chicken stock then boil for 10 minutes until thickened.
- 5. Transfer the turkey and vegetables to an oven proof dish and top with the mashed potato. Cook for approx 30 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- 6. Serve with steamed green vegetables such as broccoli green beans or peas. Just add in the calories extra.