- 1. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4/Fan oven 160C.
- 2. Simmer the dates in 175ml water for 5 minutes.Tip into a food processor add six tbsp of maple syrup and the vanilla and blend until smooth.Transfer to a bowl and mix in the egg yolks followed by the flour.
- 3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the date mixture.
- 4. Put one tbsp of maple syrup into each of the four 200ml pudding moulds. Add the mixture. Cover each tightly with foil stand in an ovenproof dish and pour in hot water to halfway up the sides of the moulds.
- 5. Cook for 1 hour until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- 6. Uncover run a knife around the edges and invert on to plates.
- 7. Drizzle over yogurt and maple syrup to serve.