Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Quick and easy snack or dessert that will add an extra portion to your 5-a-day
- 100 g white chocolate (broken into squares)
- 4 tbsp reduced-fat double cream
- 200 g berries
- Break white chocolate into squares and place in a basin or jug.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and then stir in the reduced-fat double cream.
- Alternatively, melt the chocolate in a basin suspended over a pan of simmering water.
- Serve with fresh berries to dip in the hot white chocolate sauce.