- 1. Put the oats in a dry frying pan and toast over a medium-low heat for three minutes.
- 2. Add the sunflower and pumpkin seeds to the pan and toast for another 2 minutes tossing frequently until the oats and seeds are a light golden colour.
- 3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the honey or maple syrup. This will sizzle at first but keep stirring until the oats and seeds are coated. Leave to cool slightly to allow mixture to get a little crispy.
- 4. Mix the yogurt with the vanilla extract.
- 5. Put a layer of oat mixture in the bottom of a tall plastic pot. Top with half the yogurt then half the strawberries. Repeat with another layer of each.