- 1. Chop the onion garlic pepper and mushrooms (quite roughly).
- 2. Peel and cube the sweet potato (very roughly 1/2 inch square). Heat the oil or preferably about 12 squirts of Fry Light.
- 3. Add the onion and cook through then add the pepper and garlic followed by the sweet potato and mushrooms. Stir gently for a few minutes.
- 4. Add the curry paste stir in well then add boiling water to cover. Stirring occasionally bring the curry to the boil and leave to simmer for about an hour.
- 5. To serve add some plain yogurt to make it creamy for a korma type curry or leave plain. Serve with mini naans and home made Raita.