Place the rice noodles in a shallow bowl and pour a kettle of boiling water over them.
- Leave for however long is recommended on the packet (usually 2 - 3 minutes), then drain well in a colander. Run some cold water over them to cool them down.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Put the red pepper, carrot, spring onions, cucumber, chilli, prawns and seeds in a large bowl.
- Add the rice noodles and chopped coriander.
- Mix together the ingredients for the dressing and pour over the noodle salad.
- Toss lightly together and serve.