- 1. Preheat the oven to 180°C 350°F gas mark
- 3. Place the broccoli and parsnips in a large baking tray or dish and drizzle over the oil. Add the water and seasoning to taste.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes until the vegetables are just tender.
- 5. Place the lemongrass in a blender with the garlic ginger chillies most of the coriander the onion cumin and coriander seeds. Blend for 30 seconds until fairly smooth.
- 6. Heat the sesame oil in a saucepan and fry the puree mixture for 1-2 minutes over a medium heat.
- 7. Add the coconut milk bring to the boil and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- 8. Place the pineapple in the blender and pulse until smooth. Add to the coconut mixture with plenty of seasoning to taste.
- 9. Heat through and serve spooned over the cooked drained vegetables.