- 1. Cut the carrot celery onion pepper and leeks into small chunks. Halve the mushrooms
- 2. Bring 2 litres of water to the boil add the stock cubes seasoning and some soy sauce if you wish
- 3. Add 3 tsp Thai Tom Yum paste along with the garlic half the chopped ginger and chilli
- 4. Add in the carrots and celery and boil for approx 4 minutes.
- 5. Add the sliced chicken and boil for a further 4 minutes then add the juice from half a lime.
- 6. Add in the leeks onions and remainder of the chilli and ginger and boil for 2 minutes.
- 7. Add the mushrooms and peppers and boil for a further minute
- 8. Serve with fresh coriander and basil leaves on top.