- 1. To make tomato sauce spray a saucepan with FryLight add the onions and garlic fry for 3-4 minutes until the onion has softened.
- 2. Stir in the tomatoes and sweetener and season to taste. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile place the tuna breadcrumbs cheese spring onions and egg together in a large bowl and use a fork to mix together. Using your hands shape into 16 balls each about the size of a walnut.
- 4. Heat some FryLight in a large non stick frying pan and fry the tuna balls for 3-4 minutes turning occasionally until they are crisp and golden. Drain on kitchen paper before placing on a dish of pasta.
- 5. Pour over the tomato sauce and enjoy.