- 1.Crumb the bread in a food processor. Mix the finely chopped parsley and grated rind from I orange into the crumbs.
- 2. Coat the turkey breasts in the flour and dip into the egg white. Coat evenly with the breadcrumb mixture.
- 3. Peel and segment 1 orange squeezing any juice from the skin and pith into a bowl. Mix juice and cornflour with 2 tbsp water until smooth.
- 4. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan cook turkey steaks for 10 - 15 minutes until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Keep warm.
- 5. Bring orange juice and cornflower mixture to a simmer in the pan. Stir until the sauce has thickened. Add a squeeze of lemon juice to taste and add the orange segments.
- 6. Serve with the turkey breasts and lots of fresh green vegetables of your choice.