- 1. Fry the chicken in olive oil in a non-stick pan until golden brown. Remove from the heat and set aside on a plate.
- 2. Add the onion and sliced pepper and saute until they go soft. Add the crushed garlic.
- 3. Retrun the chicken back into the pan (mixing it with the onion and peppers) the tomatoes and tomato puree most of the oregano and stir till the mix boils.
- 4. Cover the pan and reduce the heat simmering the chicken for about 30 minutes (or till the chicken is well cooked).
- 5. Add the beans and simmer again for another 5 minutes. Transfer to an over proof baking dish sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and grill until the top is golden brown.
- 6. Garnish with the chopped oregano you set aside and serve.