Yogurt Baked Turkey & Lemon Sauce
- 1. Make up the yogurt marinade adding herbs and spices to your taste e.g. chicken seasoning garlic salt and some herbs.
- 2. Coat the turkey in the yogurt. Marinade in the fridge if you have time if not place in a preheated oven for about 35 minutes (200C)
- 3. Steam the leeks carrots and beans making sure the leeks are cooked first.
- 4. To make the sauce - slice mushrooms and cook in a crumbled chicken Oxo and a bit of water. When soft add the lemon juice and about 200ml of water. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- 5. When the leeks are cooked spread them in an oven proof dish and crumble the cheese over the top. Then bake in the oven for the lasts few minutes.
- 6. Put the meat and veg on the plate drizzle over a little butter if required and pour sauce over the turkey.