Attending other classes:
- Passes can be used at any Scottish Slimmers class in the network.
- All passes are non-refundable.
We calculate your membership in whole calendar months. This means that the following applies:
- Anywhere in these terms and conditions where we ask you to give notice of one calendar month or more, if you give notice during a month, we will treat it as if we received it on the first day of the following month and the notice period will run from that day. Example, if you give us notice on the 23 rd May, your notice period will start on the 1 st June and run until 30 th June.
- If you want to give us notice, it must be in writing (addressed to Scottish Slimmers head office, Aberdeen). We will accept notice by email (@scottishslimmers.com).
- Your notice is not effective until we have received and acknowledged it.
- We will contact you with confirmation we have received your notice within 7 days of receiving it.
- Each pass will automatically renew after the designated time for 12 months until you provide notice. For example, the 12-week pass will renew every 3 months for 12 months.