Thai green prawn curry:
- Spray oil
- 2.5 cm piece fresh ginger- peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves- crushed
- 1 chilli - finely chopped
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 200 g cherry tomatoes- halved
- 100 g thin green beans- trimmed
- 1 tbsp Thai curry paste
- 200 ml half-fat coconut milk
- 400 g raw shelled tiger prawns
- 250 g baby spinach
- 150 g brown rice dry weight
- 1 lime
Spray a non-stick frying pan lightly with oil and place over a low to medium heat. When it's hot, add the ginger, garlic and chilli, and cook for 2 minutes without colouring.
Stir in lime leaves, tomatoes and beans, cook for 1 minute. Add the curry paste and coconut milk, simmer for 8-10 minutes.
Stir in the prawns and spinach leaves and cook for 3 minutes until prawns are pink.
Cook rice according to packet instructions.
Serve curry on bed of rice, garnished with coriander, quarter lime on side.
Here is the equipment we used: