Tuna Melt Toasties are ideal for when you need a bit of comfort food.
Tuna Melt Toasties
- 1 x 175g can tuna in spring water drained
- 2 tbsp extra light mayonnaise
- 4 spring onions finely chopped
- 2 x 40g slices multigrain bread
- 60 g reduced-fat Cheddar cheese grated
Mash the tuna with the mayonnaise in a bowl and stir in the spring onions.
Lightly toast the bread and spread with the tuna mayonnaise. Sprinkle the grate cheese over the top.
Pop the toasties under a preheated hot grill for a few minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
Cut each toastie in half and serve immediately.