Tagliatelle with Ham, Peas & Crème Fraîche
A quick, tasty and filling dish
- 45 g tagliatelle or pasta shapes
- 2 rounded tbsp frozen peas
- 45 g lean smoked ham (chopped)
- 2 level tbsp half-fat crème craîche
- Black pepper
- Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water until just tender.
- Add peas to water about 3 minutes before end of cooking time.
- Drain pasta and peas and return to pan, stirring in ham and crème fraîche.
- Warm through gently a few seconds, stirring continuously.
- Season to taste with black pepper.