- 1. Preheat the oven to 170°C, 325°F, gas mark 3.
- 2. Seal the biscuits in a bag and crush to fine crumbs.
- 3. Mix the crushed biscuits with the spread then press down evenly into the base of a 20cm flan tin (a removable base is best).
- 4. In a mixing bowl, beat the Quark until smooth then fold in cocoa powder.
- 5. Beat the eggs then vigorously whisk into the Quark mix.
- 6. Pour the mixture into the flan tin to cover the base, then level the top.
- 7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until cooked and firm (you can test whether it's cooked by inserting a skewer or thin knife in the canter - it should come out clean).
- 8. Set aside to cool, when completely cold remove it from the tin.
- 9. Finish with raspberries and serve cut into slices, dusted with cocoa powder.