Bacon, Savoy cabbage & New Potato Pan-fry
Enjoy this tasty bacon, savoy cabbage & new potato pan-fry
- Spray oil
- 85 g onion (sliced)
- 200 g new potatoes (boiled and thickly sliced)
- 2 rashers lean, trimmed back bacon ( chopped)
- 85 g Savoy cabbage leaves (shredded)
- Black pepper
- Spray pan with oil and cook onions over moderate heat.
- Stir occasionally and add a little water if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Turn up the heat a little and add potatoes and bacon.
- Allow to cook stirring frequently, but not all the time - this gives potatoes a chance to brown.
- Add cabbage and 1 tbsp water.
- Stir-fry until cabbage just starts to wilt.
- Season with plenty of black pepper.