- 1. Preheat oven gas mark 4/180 line a 900g loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- 2. Mash bananas with the lime juice. Sift the flour and spice into a bowl and rub in the low fat spread with fingers until combined and add the sugar and mix well.
- 3. C Add banana mixture and the beaten eggs into the flour and mix well.
- 4. Pour into loaf tin and bake for 1 hour
- 5. Once baked, drizzle over the honey while it's hot and leave to cool
- Check values reflect that bananas are part of your every day fruit allowance.