Try something new this week for dinner, these tasty quesadillas will go down a treat!
- 4 x 60g whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 100 g reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (grated )
- 1-2 red chillies (deseeded and diced)
- 2 spring onions (thinly sliced)
- 4 tbsp coriander (chopped )
- 100 g reduced-fat tomato salsa
- 4 tbsp Greek 0% fat plain yoghurt
- Take 2 tortillas and sprinkle them with the cheese.
- Top with the chillies, spring onions and coriander.
- Cover with the remaining tortillas and press down gently to flatten them.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- When it’s hot, add one of the quesadillas and toast for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned underneath and then turn it over and cook the other side until it starts to brown and the cheese melts.
- Repeat with the other quesadilla.
- Cut each hot quesadilla into 6 triangles and serve them immediately with the salsa and yoghurt.
Tip: these quesadillas are delicious served with guacamole. 100g reduced fat guacamole will add 1.5 Checks and 3g fat per serving.