- 1. Using a food processor chop together the chicken, chickpeas, onion and garlic. (If you don't have a food processor then simply chop then mash all the ingredients in a bowl).
- 2. Place the mixture in a bowl and mix the sage in along with about 50g of the breadcrumbs.
- 3. Use just enough of the beaten egg to bind the mince and breadcrumb mixture
- 4. Spread the remaining breadcrumbs on a large baking sheet
- 5. With a handful of mixture at a time form into burger shapes and then cover breadcrumbs until completely coated.
- 6. Grill under a medium heat for around 5-7 minutes, turning once and cook until the coating turns golden brown.
- Serve straight away. These are perfect served with a green salad and fresh tomatoes.