- 1. Using a food processor finely mince together the chicken chickpeas onion and garlic. If you don't have a food processor then simply pop all the ingredients in a bowl and mash together with a fork.
- 2. Place the mixture in a bowl and mix the sage in along with about 50g of the breadcrumbs.
- 3. Use enough of the beaten egg to bind the mince without it becoming too sloppy then season to taste.
- 4. Spread the remaining breadcrumbs on a large baking sheet and taking a handful of mixture at a time mould into burger shapes and then roll in the breadcrumbs until completely coated.
- 5. Grill under a medium heat for around 7-10 minutes turning once until the coating turns golden brown. Serve straight away.These are lovely served with a nice salad and fresh tomatoes just remember to add in the extra calories!