- 300 g peeled potatoes
- 150 g skinless chicken breast
- Spary oil
- 200 g frozen mixed veg
- 2 dpsn Bisto chicken gravy granules
- 150 ml boiling water
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- Boil the potatoes until just tender. Drain and when cooled enough to handle, cut into 1.2 cm slices.
Boil the frozen vegetables (you could microwave them instead following any packet instructions)
- Cut the chicken into small strips. Spray a pan with oil and heat. Stir-fry the chicken for about 3-4 minutes until cooked through. Transfer to a heatproof dish.
Mix in the drained vegetables.
- Pre heat your grill to hot.
Mix the gravy granules with the boiling water. Pour the gravy over the chicken and vegetables.
Arrange the potato slices over the dish. Sprinkle some mixed herbs and brown under the grill for about 10 – 15 minutes.