- 1. Preheat the oven to 190c / 375F / gas mark 5
- 2. Cook your past according to the instructions on the packet
- 3. While the pasta is cooking, mix your flour and milk together and place over a gentle heat stirring all the time until the sauce thickens. Once thickened, simmer for a further 1 minute then season.
- 4. Mix together the cooked chicken, the pasta and your sauce in a 4 pint oven proof dish.
- 5. Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and bake for 20 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden and crisp.
- 6. Serve with broccoli, green salad or your favorite vegetables.