Chicken Tikka Masala
A popular curry dish that's great for dinner any day of the week.
- 100 g Red onions
- 1 clove Chopped garlic
- 15 g Extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g Chopped skinless chicken breast fillets
- 200 g Canned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g Tikka Masala curry paste
- 50 g Basmati rice (dry weight)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Finely chop the onion and crush the garlic, add to the pan and cook until golden brown.
- Add the chicken and cook through, add the curry paste to the garlic, onions and chicken.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes until the chicken is tender.
Serve with cooked basmati rice.