Chicken Tikka Masala
A popular curry dish that's great for dinner any day of the week.
- 100 g Red onions
- 1 clove Chopped garlic
- 15 g Extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g Chopped skinless chicken breast fillets
- 200 g Canned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g Tikka Masala curry paste
- 50 g Basmati rice (dry weight)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Finely chop the onion and crush the garlic, add to the pan and cook until golden brown.
- Add the chicken and cook through, add the curry paste to the garlic, onions and chicken.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes until the chicken is tender.
Serve with cooked basmati rice.
You can substitute Chicken for Beef if you prefer, simply adjust the checks values accordingly.