- 1. Dice the potatoes and parsnip and boil
- 2. Meanwhile dice the chicken and cook in the saucepan with fry light when white all over empty onto a plate and leave to one side
- 3. Add the onions leeks and carrots into the same saucepan and then pour in the chicken stock and the glass of white wine.
- 4. Simmer until the carrots are nearly cooked through then add in the potatoes and parsnip and season to taste
- 5. Simmer for another 15minutes.
- 6. When the soup has cooled down blend half of it till smooth then add back to the saucepan and then add the chicken.
- 7. Simmer for another 10mins or so and serve.