Chilli Bean Soup
Try this hearty Winter soup to keep you going in the colder weather!
- 1 medium red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small red chilli (sliced)
- 225 g chickpeas (drained)
- 200 g red kidney beans (drained)
- 1 large can chopped tomatoes
- 45 g pasta shapes (cooked (leftovers would be ideal))
- 600 ml water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Spray oil
- Cook the onion and chilli in a pan sprayed with oil until softened.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Add the stock cube and water and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Season to taste.