- 1. Blend together onion ginger garlic and red chillies (seeds removed if desired) into a paste.
- 2. Cut the chicken into strips.
- 3. Heat a pan with the Fry Light and fry the paste for 3 minutes.
- 4. Add the chicken strips turning until browned.
- 5. Add the water and tomatoes to the pan and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 6. Meanwhile boil the rice in a small pan for 10 minutes until cooked through.
- 7. Remove lid after 10 minutes if the paste is starting to dry out add a touch more water.
- 8. Season to taste and add green chilli sliced into thin strips cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- 9. Serve with the wholegrain rice - 1 GC on FeelGood