- 1. Blend together onion, ginger, garlic and red chillies (seeds removed if desired) into a paste.
- 2. Heat the oil in a pan and warm the paste through,
- 3. Cut the chicken into strips, add the chicken strips to the pan, turning until browned.
- 4. Add the water and tomatoes to the pan and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 12 minutes.
- 5. Remove lid after 6 minutes, if the paste is starting to dry out add a touch more water.
- 6. Add green chilli sliced into thin strips and simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- 7. Meanwhile boil the rice in a small pan for 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with the wholegrain rice - only 1 GC on FeelGood!