- 1. Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl over a saucepan of water. Mix the cocoa powder with hot water and add to melting chocolate. Stir until chocolate has melted and ingredients are combined, and mixture is thick. Remove from heat.
- 2. Separate the eggs into 2 bowls. Beat the yolks and stir into melted chocolate. Replace pan over heat and stir until sauce has thickened.
- 3. Add sugar, butter, orange zest and juice to melted chocolate.
- 4. Whisk egg whites until they form stiff peaks and fold gently into chocolate mixture.
- 5. Divide into 4 small dishes and chill in the fridge until set. Decorate with piece of orange peel.