Chocolate & Raspberry Trifle
Lighter take on classic triffle dessert.
- 1 chocolate-covered mini roll
- 2 tsp brandy
- 150 g frozen raspberries
- 150 g pot low fat custard
- ¼ tsp cocoa (optional)
- Cut the mini roll into 6 slices and place 3 each in the bottom of 2 ramekins or glasses.
- Reserve 6 raspberries for decoration and divide the remainder between the 2 dishes.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of brandy over the raspberries in each dish.
- Divide the custard between the 2 dishes.
- Put in the fridge for an hour or two so that the custard will seep through the raspberries as they defrost, and flavours will blend.
- Just before serving, sift a little cocoa powder over the custard, if using, and garnish with the reserved raspberries.