- 1. Cut the mini roll into 6 slices and place 3 each in the bottom of 2 ramekins or glasses.
- 2. Reserve 6 raspberries for decoration and divide the remainder between the 2 dishes.
- 3. Sprinkle a teaspoon of brandy over the raspberries in each dish. Then, divide the custard between the 2 dishes.
- 4. Put in the fridge for an hour or two so that the custard will seep through the raspberries as they defrost, and flavours will blend.
- 5. Just before serving, sift a little cocoa powder over the custard, if using, and garnish with the reserved raspberries.