- Put the strips of chicken in a bowl with the sesame oil and seeds. Stir well to coat the chicken lightly.
- Mix the lemon juice, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan, spray or wip with oil then fry the chicken for 4-5 minutes, until cooked through and golden. Remove and keep warm.
- Spray or wipe the pan with oil and add the broccoli florets, sugar snaps, red pepper, spring onions, garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir fry for about 2-3 minutes, then stir in the lemon sauce and 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- Cover and cook for about 2-3 minutes, until the broccoli and sugar snaps are just tender.
- Add the beansprouts and the cooked chicken to the pan and stir well for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.