- Spray a large shallow pan with oil and place over a medium heat.
- When hot, add the chicken breasts and cook for a few minutes each side until starting to brown.
- Add the leeks and cook for 5 minutes, until they start to soften.
- Pour in the vermouth, chicken stock and lemon zest and juice and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the liquid reduced and thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and plenty of black pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve hot with mixed vegetables.
- Add boiled or baked potatoes (3 Checks per 100g)