- 1. Pre-heat oven to 200ºC/gas mark 6.
- 2. Beat the egg whites in a large bowl until frothy.
- 3. Stir in the milk, frozen cranberries and oil.
- 4. Stir in all the remaining ingredients.
- 5. Do not over beat – muffin mixtures should be lumpy.
- 6. Place 10 or 12 muffin cases in a muffin tin.
- 7. Divide the mixture between the cases, about half to two-thirds full.
- 8. Bake about 25 minutes until risen and golden.
- 9. Allow to cool completely – or you will find that half the muffin sticks to the paper case!