- 1. Heat 1 tbsp of sunflower oil in a non stick saucepan and stir-fry the onion over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes until soft.
- 2. Add the garlic and curry powder and continue cooking for a further 2-3 minutes before turning the heat up to high.
- 3. Add the turkey and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes until sealed. Pour in the tomatoes and bring to the boil reduce the heat to low cover tightly and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 4. Add the peas stir and allow to cook for 5-6 minutes more.
- 5. Remove from the heat stir in the creme fraiche and coriander. Serve with whole grain rice as one of your Good Carbs