Delicious, quick fariy cakes that the whole family can get involved in baking!
- 100 g low fat spread
- 4 level tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 170 g self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp apple puree (cooked )
- 1 tbsp Quark (per cake)
- 2 tbsp Icing sugar
- Sit 6 paper cases in to a muffin tin.
- Preheat the oven to 180c, fan oven 160c, gas mark 4.
- Beat together the low-fat spread and sweetener/sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs until combined.
- Fold in the flour and apple puree.
- Spoon the batter into the cases and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Sweeten the Quark with 2 tbsp icing sugar and spread a spoonful on each cooled cake.
- Decorate cakes with berries if desired.