Sticky Fairy Cakes
- 1. Sit 6 paper cases in to a muffin tin.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 180c, fan oven 160c, gas mark 4.
- 3. Beat together the olive oil spread spread and sweetener/sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4. Beat in the eggs until combined.
- 5. Fold in the flour and apple puree.
- 6. Spoon the batter into the cases and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- 7. Remove the cakes from the tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- 8. Sweeten the Quark with 2 tbsp icing sugar and spread a spoonful on each cooled cake.
- 9. Decorate cakes with berries for an added treat.