- 1. Boil the potatoes, drain (leaving a little water in the pan) then mash.
- 2. Steam or boil the broccoli, drain and chop
- 3. Add the milk and fish to a pan, bring to the boil then add prawns and simmer for 10 mins.
- 4. Remove the fish and prawns.
- 5. Melt butter to the hot milk, add the flour, stirring into a smooth sauce.
- 6. In a heatproof dish, flake the fish and prawns, then broccoli, leek and prawns and pour over sauce.
- 7. Top with mashed potato bake at 200 (Gas 6) for 20 mins
- Serve immediately with No Check vegetables of your choice