2. Lightly grease 4 x 50g ramekins and dust lightly with caster sugar.
3. Place the forest fruits and caster sugar in a small saucepan and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the fruit has reduced to a thick paste.
4. When the fruit mix has cooled add a dessertspoon of the mixture to each ramekin.
5. Whisk the egg whites on full speed adding a little caster sugar to start with. When the whites start to peak add the remaining sugar 1 dessertspoon at a time allowing 10 second intervals between each addition until all of the sugar has been added.
6. Fold the egg whites gently into the fruit puree and then pile into each ramekin smoothing the top and sides with a palette knife. The mixture should stand above the dishes.
7. Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 5 - 6 minutes.