- 1. Spray oil into large heavy based pan. Fry onion over medium heat stirring frequently until softened.
- 2. Stir in chillies garlic ginger ground spices cardamom seeds and bay leaves. Cook for 1 min.
- 3. Add coconut milk tomatoes and water bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer half covered for 5 mins.
- 4. Add fish and continue to simmer half covered stirring occasionally (take care not to break up fish) until sauce has reduced and thickened.
- 5. Season to taste stir in lime juice and serve sprinkled with coriander and a portion of wholegrain rice
- * Remember to add the Checks for your wholegrain rice