Golden Fruit Kebabs
These sweet fresh fruit kebabs mkae a perfect snack or light dessert. The juicy bite-sized chunks are easy-to-eat and children love them too! Use your fruit allowance from your Every Day Bonus foods and they're No-Check too!
- 4 bamboo skewers
- 1 eating apple
- 1 nectarine or peach
- 2 tangerines (satsumas or clementines)
- 8 pineapple cubes (fresh or canned in juice)
- 4 pinches cinnamon or mixed spice
- Soak bamboo skewers in water about 15 minutes to prevent scorching.
- Core apple and cut into 8 wedges.
- Stone nectarine or peach (you may prefer to peel peach) and cut into 8 wedges.
- Peel tangerines and separate into 8 pieces of about 2-3 segments each.
- Divide the fruit into 4 equal quantities and arrange on skewers.
- Sprinkle with spice and cook approximately 4-5 minutes per side under a pre-heated hot grill.
TIP: These fruit kebabs can be classed as “No-Check” by using 1 serving of fruit from your Every Day Bonus