Jelly with Summer Fruits
Who says jelly is just for kids? This dessert looks as amazing as it tastes and it's totally fat-free!
- 1 sachet sugar-free jelly crystals
- 450 ml/¾ pint boiling water
- 1 glass wine (Use red or white with red jellies. White wine with citrus-flavoured jellies)
- 500 g frozen summer fruits
- 450 g/1 lb fresh fruit (e.g. strawberries, raspberries, peache)
- Place jelly crystals into a bowl and pour on boiling water.
- Stir thoroughly to dissolve crystals. Stir in wine.
- Allow to cool, then chill until set.
- Allow fruits to defrost, if using frozen, or prepare fresh fruit.
- Serve each person with one-quarter of the jelly accompanied by one-quarter of the prepared fruits.