Try this mouth watering homemade haggis soup
- Spray Oil
- 1 Leek (sliced or diced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 potato (peeled and diced)
- ½ small swede (peeled and diced)
- 600 ml chicken stock (made with stock cube)
- Salt and black pepper
- 100 g Haggis
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the leek and potato and onion for a few minutes.
- Pour in the chicken stock and bring to the boil.
- Reduced the heat and add the haggis and simmer for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and spoon into bowls to serve.