Honey Roast Parsnip Soup
- 1. Dice the vegetables and put into a roasting dish. Add the oil and mix through coating all the veg.
- 2. If you have some fresh herbs add these and roast for 30 mins on a medium heat
- 3. Drizzle over the honey and roast for a further 10 minutes.
- 4. Once cooked add to a large pan and pour over the vegetable stock so completely covered. Bring to the boil and simmer for approx 15 minutes.
- 5. Finally add the milk and mix using a hand blender. Serve with some fresh herbs on top.