Easy finger food for the kids and adults! Perfect for lunchbox additons.
- 4 Low-fat sausages
- 2 red onions
- 4 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- Balsamic vinegar
- Tomato Ketchup
- Spray oil
- Lightly spray a baking dish with oil and place it in the hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Add the 4 low-fat sausages to the hot dish and cook for 10minutes.
- Turn the sausages over and add the 2 sliced red onions to the pan.
- Cook in the oven for about 15 minutes, until the onions are tender, and the sausages are thoroughly cooked.
- Stir a drizzle of balsamic vinegar into the onion, then divide it between 4 tortillas and place a sausage on top.
- Add a little tomato ketchup and mustard along each sausage and then roll the tortilla up.