Healthy filling breakfast to keep you full!
- Kale leaves ( finely chopped)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 courgette (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 150 ml tomato passata
- Spray oil
- 8 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 soft wholemeal flour tortillas (warmed in the oven)
- 2 tsp tobasco or chilli sauce
- Place the kale, onion, peppers, chilli, courgette, garlic and passata into a bowl.
- Season and mix well.
- Spray oil in a pan over a medium heat and add a quarter of the veg mix.
- Stir to warm through.
- Make a hole in the middle of the veg and break 2 eggs into the clear area in the middle of the pan.
- Put the lid on the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- The dish is ready when the eggs are cooked into the veg.
- Slide the eggs and veg mix on to a large plate.
- Keep warm as you repeat this process three times.