- 1. Put the lamb and stock in a heavy-based saucepan and bring to the boil.
- 2. Now cover the pan, reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- 3. Add the potatoes, onions, carrots, and thyme and simmer for 30 minutes until the meat and vegetables are really tender and the liquid has reduced and thickened a little.
- 4. Season to taste with salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce (if using)
- 5. Divide between 2 deep plates and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- 6. Serve with steamed or boiled green vegetables.