- 1. In a plastic bag smash up the biscuits to make the crumb.
- 2. Pour the biscuit crumbs into a mixing bowl and mix with melted butter together.
- 3. Spoon the biscuit mixture into a 22cm cake tin lined with baking paper. Press down firmly and evenly.
- 4. To set, chill in the refrigerator for 30 - 60 minutes.
- 5. In a saucepan simmer 300ml Irn Bru till it reduces by half. Vigorously mix the remaining 30ml with the cornstarch, then pour into the suacepan while stirring. Allow to cool.
- 6. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract until well mixed. Fold in the double cream, mixing well.
- 7. Spoon the cream mixture over the chilled biscuit base and smooth with a metal spoon or palette knife. Chill for 1 hour.
- 8. Pour the cooled Irn Bru syrup over the cheesecake slowly, dust with icing sugar to finish.
- For added indulgence, decorate with sugar rocks.