- Pre-heat oven to 220ºC/gas mark 8.
- Peel and boil potatoes in large pieces, or microwave potatoes in their skins, until just cooked through.
When cool enough to handle, cut into chips or wedges.
- Place on a baking tray, spray with oil, season with a little salt and bake in the oven about 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, brown the mince and onion together in a non-stick pan.
- Stir in the curry paste and powder and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in the tomatoes and crumbled stock cube.
- Bring to the boil, then lower heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the peas and simmer for another 5-8minutes.
For each person, serve half the curry in a bowl with half the chips piled on top.
Another option is to make a Keema Shepherds Pie, just cook and mash the potatoes, put the meat in an oven proof dish, cover wiht the potatoes and bake for 20 minutes.
** alternatively, serve with poppadoms or naan bread.